Attention! The key dates were changed. The updated information follows below.
We are pleased to inform you that the 7th International Scientific and Methodological Conference "Information and Communication Technologies in Linguistics, ELT and Cross-Cultural Communication" will be held in Moscow on the 2nd - 3rd June, 2016, at the Faculty of Foreign Languages and Area Studies of Lomonosov Moscow State University.
Conference themes are:
- Philosophical Aspects of ICT-based Education
- ICT in Linguistic Research
- ICT in Teaching Translation
- Pedagogy of Blended Language Learning
- Pedagogy of Distance Language Learning
- Mobile Technologies in Teaching Languages:Theory and Practice
- Didactic Use of Web 2.0 for Learning
- Integrating Technologies into Professional Development Programs
- Development and Use of Multimedia Programs, Internet Resources andÂ e-Resources forÂ Language Learning
- Â ICT in Cross-Cultural Communication: prospects and problems
Working languages: English, Russian.
Registration and Proposals are invited up to April, 17 (the final date)
Confirmation of inclusion of reports into the conference program. April, 25.
Registration fee is 1000 RUR (approx. $15) (for post-graduate students -500 RUR, students - no fee) May, 10.
The Proceedings of the Conference will be published (see The Requirements for Publications)
Texts of presented papers (up to 7 pages) should be received by the Program CommitteeÂ before April 15, 2016
Publication fee is 1500 RUR (approx. $20)
(The fees to be paid by bank transfer. Further information will be provided)
Registration is over.